Premium Seafood Subscription Box
- Our only subscription box containing premium species like halibut, king salmon, albacore tuna, crab and spot shrimp
- At least 4.5 lbs of wild-caught Alaska seafood
- Sustainable seafood harvested from responsibly managed fisheries
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Receive two varieties most deliveries. View full list here
- Unlock 10% off and priority access to one-time orders and special sales throughout the year
per box, save 3%
translation missing: en.products.product.loader_label
Most deliveries will include two varieties from the list below. Actual species and poundage will depend on fishing and market conditions. Learn more about what’s included in upcoming deliveries for this subscription.
Actual species and poundage will depend on fishing and market conditions.
How Monthly Payments Work
Your first payment – which you make when you subscribe to our community supported fishery – locks in your first delivery. After that, charges will take place approximately two weeks before your deliveries, and we will notify you three days before we process your payment. You can cancel your subscription, and your payments, at any time.
Consider Prepaying Annually
Paying in advance for an annual subscription is a huge help as we prepare for the upcoming season and make investments into the growth of our community supported fishery. In return for your upfront investment, we’re happy to offer a 3% discount on your subscription. If you’ve been a member with us and feel confident in the value and quality of seafood we deliver to your door, we encourage you to consider this option.
Accepted Forms of Payment:
- Skip a delivery anytime.
- Deliveries are made between the hours of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. by one of our home delivery specialists or UPS. If the delivery is being made to a business address, we will deliver by 5 p.m.
- You do not need to be home during the delivery to receive your subscription box.
- Your fish will be nestled in insulated packaging with dry ice and will stay frozen solid until the end of the day for your convenience.
- Approximately two weeks before delivery: You’ll receive a payment notification confirming that month’s box contents.
- One week before delivery: You’ll receive your specific delivery date.
- Day of delivery: You’ll get a notification that your subscription box is on its way.
- Need to change your delivery date? Not a problem. Just contact Salmon Support or login to your member portal.
- Disposing of your delivery packaging in an environmentally-friendly way is simple. View our guide on disposing, recycling, upcycling, and composting our packaging.
- Subscription deliveries are always free of charge.
We are constantly adding new benefits for our members to enjoy. Here are a few highlights:
- Enjoy special access to stories from our fishermen. We believe it is a foundational aspect of the community supported fishery movement.
- Access to Sitka Salmonsharesians, our private Facebook group. We’ll email a link to join once you sign up. Share recipes with other members and hear stories straight from our fishermen’s mouths!
- Unlock priority access to special sales throughout the year.
- Receive invites to Sitka Salmon Shares events, cooking classes, educational opportunities, and other exclusive opportunities.
- Try expertly curated cooking tips, culinary insights, and recipes, so that you can easily make dishes that are healthy, delicious, and flavorful.
- Access to The Catch, our monthly publication that includes stories about your seafood, fishermen, and other fish and food-related tidbits.
- Exciting surprises that we might not have thought of—or maybe we’re just not telling you about—yet.
- And of course, the biggest perk is that you are supporting small-boat fishermen and their communities by enjoying your share of their catch!
When will I know what seafood species/product type I will receive in my delivery?
Our subscriptions provide an overview of the fish species and product types you will receive throughout the year. We will communicate projected box contents with you three months in advance so you’ll have plenty of time to plan out your meals. We will send an email to members that identifies the fish species/product types in your upcoming delivery no less than 15 days prior to the 1st of a delivery month (e.g. contents of April deliveries will be communicated no later than March 15th).
What are my options if I want shellfish?
The Premium Seafood Subscription Box is our only subscription that includes shellfish.
What if I'm out of town for one month's shipment?
Please call Salmon Support at 309-342-FISH (3474) or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to accommodate your schedule.
What more can you tell me about the product form and portion sizes of the seafood in your subscriptions and boxes?
All of our fish comes blast-frozen and vacuum-sealed to preserve that fresh-from-the-ocean taste. Our portion sizes typically range from about 8 to 12 ounces as we strive to process the fish in a manner that reduces trimming and scraps that result from cutting to specific portion sizes. You may get slightly larger or smaller portions from time to time.
Is your fish traceable to the fishing vessel that caught it?
For the majority of the fish we deliver to our members, the fish is traceable to the specific fishing vessel (F/V) that caught the fish. The name of the fishing vessel (F/V) will be listed on the label. For certain species and fisheries where a group of boats is catching the fish that is aggregated by a tender (a larger boat that picks up fish from fishermen on the grounds and enables them to keep fishing), we provide information on our trusted partner processor and connect you with the stories of some of the boats catching that particular product.