Terms & Conditions
Thank You For Being Our Customer!
Your fish will be caught with care by our fishermen or trusted partners, all of whom take great pride in providing you with the highest quality seafood. These Terms & Conditions apply to your purchase. The first section of Subscription Service Terms & Conditions applies to the purchase of any of our subscription products. The second section of General Terms & Conditions applies to the purchase of all our products.
Subscription Service Terms & Conditions
By purchasing a subscription product on our website, you agree to participate in the Sitka Salmon Shares’ automatic renewal program subject to the following terms and conditions, which constitute an agreement between you and Sitka Salmon Shares and may be updated periodically by us in our sole discretion and with or without notice.
- Your subscription is continuous and can be cancelled at any time.
- If you choose the option to pay monthly or every other month (based on your chosen delivery interval), this means your membership automatically renews until terminated and your credit card will be charged at that interval.
- You may choose the option to prepay annually. After the annual prepayment is used up, your subscription will automatically renew, convert to a monthly or every other month subscription (based on your chosen delivery interval), and your credit card will be automatically charged at that interval. You will be notified in advance of your credit card being charged, and you will be provided directions about how to change your membership back to an annual payment if that is your preference.
- You can skip a box anytime by using the “skip” funcionality in your member account or by calling customer service.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime in your member portal or by calling customer service. So long as you cancel at least three (3) days before your scheduled shipment date, you will be refunded for all boxes paid for but not yet shipped less any promotional or prepaid discounts that apply to the unshipped boxes.
- By signing up for a subscription, you further expressly consent to allow us to make a recurring charge on your credit card to pay for the period of subscription that you choose.
- We reserve the right to increase prices once per year to account for increases in the costs of doing business.You will receive at least 4.5 pounds of seafood per subscription delivery.
General Terms & Conditions
- We guarantee you amazing wild-caught seafood. You will be completely satisfied with anything and everything you receive from us. If you aren’t, just let us know and we’ll refund your purchase price or replace your fish with something you’d be happier with that we have available. Call us at 309-342-FISH or email us at email@example.com, and we will find a solution that is right for you.
- By making a purchase, you agree to receiving email, phone calls, and occasional texts regarding updates and offers, including delivery notifications. Unless otherwise requested, we’ll contact you via email or phone with the information provided upon enrollment. Please make sure your contact information is up to date.
- If your delivery address changes or you are unable to accept delivery on the scheduled date, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make the necessary adjustments. Please note that we do not require signature upon delivery. If UPS normally leaves your packages at your door, they will continue to do that with our packages as well.
- If you are not home for your delivery and it is left, your delivery will always have enough insulation and/or dry ice to keep the seafood frozen until the end of the day it’s delivered. After the end of the day, whether an in-person receipt or doorstep delivery, the customer is responsible for properly storing the seafood to maintain its quality. Sitka Salmon Shares and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration recommend that you keep your seafood frozen until the day before you plan to cook it, and then thaw your seafood under refrigeration and out of the vacuum-sealed packaging. We are happy to answer any questions about recommended storage, thawing, or preparation of your seafood via email or phone.
- We are committed to reliably delivering your seafood as scheduled. That said, because of unpredictable weather, unforeseen changes in fishing conditions, the potential for unsafe driving conditions, or other unforeseen circumstances, delivery dates are subject to change. These changes will be swiftly communicated to you by phone or email.
- If you know you will be out of town during a delivery, we are happy to reschedule your delivery. Please contact us, preferably at least a week ahead of time, to communicate an alternate delivery date.
- Should an error occur while executing your delivery, please contact us. We will be happy to resolve the issue.
- To avoid delivery delays, please be sure that we always have your current delivery address and credit card information on file.
- We prioritize exceptional customer service including quick and clear communication with our members. If you have questions, concerns, suggestions, or a really great recipe to share, our Salmon Support team is ready to hear from you. You can call us at 309-342-FISH or email us at email@example.com. We generally respond to emails within 1 business day and are available for and respond to emails, phone calls and chats during the hours listed on our website.