Wild Alaska Seafood Home Delivery
We deliver responsibly harvested, wild-caught Alaska seafood via our home delivery program in the Midwest and by UPS anywhere else in the lower 48 states. View our 2021 share options to learn more.
2021 Delivery Notifications and Schedule
We have a slightly different delivery schedule this year that includes three emails about your monthly share delivery.
- Three to four weeks before delivery: You’ll receive a payment notification confirming that month’s share.
- The week before delivery: You’ll receive your specific delivery date.
- Day of delivery: You’ll get a notification that your share is on its way.
- Deliveries are made between the hours of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. by one of our home delivery specialists or UPS.
- You do not need to be home during the delivery to receive your share.
- Your fish will be nestled in insulated packaging with dry ice and will stay frozen solid until the end of the day for your convenience.
- A week prior to each wild-caught seafood delivery, you’ll receive a reminder email about your delivery.
- Need to change your delivery date? Not a problem. Just contact Salmon Support.
- Due to food safety guidelines, we’re unable to take back the blue insulated bags used in our home delivery zones. However, you can leave out one of our blue bags or a large cooler on your delivery day. Our drivers will put your share in your bag or cooler with dry ice instead of using a new bag. Our share box sizes vary and we find that an ~50 quart cooler or larger works best.
- Disposing of your delivery packaging in an environmentally friendly way is simple. View our guide on disposing, recycling, upcycling, and composting our packaging.
We are committed to reliably delivering your seafood on schedule. Nature doesn’t always adhere to our plans, so our schedule is subject to change over the course of the season. If that happens, we will email you with a new delivery date.
Per the most recent guidance from the CDC and for the health and safety of our drivers, unless completely vaccinated against COVID-19, we ask that you maintain a safe social distance and wear a mask when interacting with our drivers. (They're all very friendly and would love to answer your questions or just say Hi.)
Our 2021 Share Options
View our We're Really Fishing Promise to understand why flexibility is fundamental to our CSF model.