Wild Alaska Seafood
"No Contact" Home Delivery
We deliver responsibly harvested, wild-caught Alaska seafood via our home delivery program in the Midwest and by UPS anywhere else in the lower forty-eight states.
The schedule for our 2021 community supported fishery is not available at this time. We will send you an email update once our delivery schedule is finalized.
Signed up already and don’t know your share type? You can find this information in the order confirmation email we sent when you signed up. You can also compare our shares below to refresh your memory. If you need additional assistance, feel free to reach out to Salmon Support.
- Deliveries are made between the hours of 8am and 7pm by one of our home delivery specialists or UPS.
- You do not need to be home during the delivery to receive your share.
- All shares are packed in dry ice to keep it frozen for at least 7 hours.
- A week prior to each wild-caught seafood delivery, you’ll receive a reminder email about your delivery.
- Need to change your delivery date? Not a problem. Just contact Salmon Support.
- Disposing of your delivery packaging in an environmentally-friendly way is simple. View our guide on disposing, recycling, upcycling, and composting our packaging.
We are committed to reliably delivering your seafood on schedule. Nature doesn’t always adhere to our plans, so our schedule is subject to change over the course of the season. If that happens, we will email you with a new delivery date.
Coronavirus Safety Precautions
The waters are rough these days, but we are doing everything we can to ensure you receive the same amazing product and experience that you are accustomed to from Sitka Salmon Shares. Our home delivery program for 2020 begins in early April, and we are committed to delivering your shares from our community supported fishery (CSF) safely.
Here are a few of the things we are doing to keep our customers and employees healthy:
- We are taking extra precautions in our plant, warehouse, and offices by increasing our already stringent sanitizing and cleaning practices. This includes cleaning and sanitizing more often, limiting the number of employees and external vendors who access our facilities, following strict sanitizing protocols after each visitor, and having regular check-ins with our employees on their health and handwashing practices. Our employees will continue to wear gloves when working in our food production and processing areas and will also wear gloves when packing boxes.
- Our delivery drivers will leave share boxes on your doorstep. To avoid knocking on doors and ringing doorbells, an email and/or text message will be sent after your share is delivered. They will also wear a new pair of gloves for each delivery and wipe down steering wheels, door handles and other touched surfaces within the vehicle every hour.
- We’d love for you to leave a cooler or one of the blue insulated totes we’ve previously given you out for your next delivery. If you do so, our drivers will place your share inside with enough dry ice to last up to 7 hours. Please note, drivers will be changing their gloves after each delivery.
- To ensure the safety of our drivers and decrease potential for contamination, we have suspended our insulated bag return program. You may leave one of the previously delivered insulated bags out for your next delivery to reduce the number of insulated bags we give you. We will share guidance on bag returns at a later date.
- The USDA is not aware of any reports that suggest COVID-19 can be transmitted by food or food packaging. However, if for any reason that changes, we will adjust our operations, our product offerings, and will communicate all steps and options to our members.
We also urge our members to keep in mind that now more than ever, our fishermen need the support of conscious seafood consumers like you. As of early March, coronavirus has already contributed to the closure of two fisheries in Alaska (southeast geoduck clam and Sitka herring) due to the collapse of global market demand. Domestic markets for seafood, like the one our members have played a key role in creating through their membership in SItka Salmon Shares, will be vital to our fishermen during this time of global market disruption. We believe that it’s critical to continue to deliver on our promise of providing a stable, domestic market to our fishermen that pays a fair price. We hope you will stick with us and our fleet through these challenging times and allow us to continue to deliver you an amazing food product that’s good for your health, and the well-being of our fishermen, and fishing communities. Your dollars and support truly make a difference to our small company, and our small-boat fleet.
We are grateful for your support and look forward to continuing to serve you. As always, you can contact Salmon Support with any comments, questions or concerns.
Our 2021 Share Options
View our We're Really Fishing Promise to understand why flexibility is fundamental to our CSF model..