Freezer - Early Access
We’re excited to offer you early access to our Spring Freezer sale!
Please help us keep this offering private as a perk of your Sustainer membership.
New Freezer Ordering Steps for Sustainers:
1. Select your Freezer order here on our website. No more finicky order forms!
2. Click the Add to Cart button.
3. Once you get to the checkout page, look to the right-hand side and you’ll see an option to enter a discount code. That’s where you’ll enter your Sustainer Freezer discount code, which we emailed to you on Monday, April 26.
4. Next, choose Gift Card as your payment option and enter your online ordering card number and CVV just as you would a regular gift card. Note: The “Credit Card” field needs to remain checked as well as “Gift Card.” You will not be required to enter a credit card as long as you have one on file. Your credit card will not be charged as long as your Gift Card balance covers the purchase amount.
5. Don’t forget to save or print your Sustainer online ordering card information sent the weekend of April 23–25, as your card and CVV were created exclusively for you. For security purposes, we don’t have access to your card number. If you lose your card number, we can issue you a brand new one.
If you have any issues checking out with your new online ordering card or have any questions at all, please email your special Sustainer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you get the fastest response.
Spot Shrimp Box
Spot shrimp are Southeast Alaska’s hidden gem. Not only one of the world’s most responsibly harvested shrimp — caught in pots by small-scale fishermen — they’re also a gastronomic treasure. Beneath their brittle shells, spot shrimp have firm, rich, sweet meat, akin to cold-water lobster. While the fishery was rather small, we have a limited number to offer. We expect them to sell out quickly.
Immerse yourself in a mouthwatering, multi-sensory wild Alaska seafood tradition — curing salmon into gravlax! The Gravlax Kit contains everything you’ll need to do just that with two types of salmon, three exciting gravlax spice blends, and a virtual gravlax cooking class.
Keta Salmon Box
Wild Alaska keta salmon are a favorite of our fishermen. A brilliant silver when pulled off the hook, keta’s luster is contrasted by a mild flavor that will even have the seafood-adverse hooked. Know someone who claims they don’t like salmon? Feed ‘em keta and you’ll have yourself a convert.
Salmon Burger Box
Salmon burger is the flaked salmon left after we fillet each fish. Our filleters carefully cut off as much meat as possible when filleting, but a little always remains. Why would we want to let even one bite of wild salmon go to waste? Salmon burger is a versatile staple in Sitka and is soon to be one in your home as well!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh