Here's a little taste of our boat to doorstep experience.
"I find a tremendous amount of gratification knowing where my fish are going and know that the person that's going to sit down at the dinner table and eat my fish knows where it came from"
- Captain Joe Daniels
Sitka Salmon Shares Is....
- Wild: Wild-caught from the pristine waters of Southeast Alaska
- Community-based: Sourced from traditional fishing communities. Supported by a Midwest community of conscious consumers
- Premium: Harvested and hand-processed individually. Flash-frozen at the peak of freshness to ensure the highest quality, guaranteed
- Sustainable: Harvested using hook-and-line methods to minimize negative ecological impact
- Traceable: The only fully-integrated Midwest CSF. 100% traceability from boat to doorstep
- Just: Owned by a collective of carefully selected small-scale family fishermen, all of whom retain 20-30% more of the retail value or their harvest
- Convenient: Home delivered direct to your door, with recipes, newsletters, and more
- Conscious: Carbon offsets purchased and 1% of revenue donated back to the wild