This rub is super simple and stands up to the strong flavors of sockeye
- 1½ pounds sockeye salmon
- 1 tablespoon finely ground coffee
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
Combine rub ingredients in a small bowl.
Coat salmon with 2 tsp of rub and gently massage in. Place salmon onto a preheated grill (or preheated oven at 375° F) and cook for 10-13 minutes.
Serve on pasta or rice with a side of roasted veggies or however you prefer!
Ready to try this recipe?
Shop our seafood boxes for next week delivery.Shop Seafood Boxes