A quick recipe that packs a punch of flavor!
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for cooking
- 4 (4-6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Mix together the rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Stir in 1 tablespoon olive oil to make a paste.
Press rub mixture onto sides of the salmon (not the skin). Let rest 5-10 minutes before cooking.
Heat grill or broiler to medium-high heat. Brush grill grates or cooking pan with oil.
Grill or broil fish for 8-9 minutes, just until fish is opaque and flakes gently with a fork.
Serve with lemon wedges.
Ready to try this recipe?
Shop our seafood boxes for next week delivery.Shop Seafood Boxes