A meal fit for Paul Greenberg
- 4 (4-6 ounce) king salmon fillets
- 1½ teaspoons ground fennel seed
- 1½ teaspoons ground juniper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Dash of ume plum or apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Heat grill to 375°. Rub salmon with spices and butter. Grill for 6 to 8 minutes on each side. Serve with dash of ume plum or apple cider vinegar and a side of seasonal veggies.
Paul Greenberg and his freshly caught salmon, courtesy of Marsh Skeele.
Know Your Cook
- Marsh Skeele -
Marsh, our VP and Captain of the F/V the Loon, prepared this dish for one of our good food heroes, Paul Greenberg, author of Four Fish and American Catch, when he visited Sitka in July, 2016 to film a documentary on sustainable fishing. Paul approved—and we think you will too!