Easy & satisfying baked lingcod
- 4 (15 inch) squares of parchment paper or parchment pouches
- 4 (6-8 ounce) lingcod fillets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into 4 pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and diced
- Juice from 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups dry couscous
- Finely chopped green onion, for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Prepare couscous according to package directions.
Salt and pepper lingcod fillets. Butter half of each parchment square; top buttered half of each with a fillet and pat of butter. Mix red pepper with garlic and arrange around fillets. Pour 2 tablespoons of orange juice over each. Fold parchment over fish, folding and crimping edges to seal. Place on 2 baking sheets, leaving space between the packets. Bake for 15 minutes.
Remove fish from packets and set aside. Stir red pepper, garlic, and juice from packets into couscous.
Serve lingcod fillets over couscous. Garnish with grated orange peel and green onion.