Garlic Butter Baked Cod
This baked cod with a simple garlic butter is sure to satisfy.
- 2 pounds Pacific cod fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 lemon, sliced for garnish
Preheat your oven to 400 °F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
Pat fish dry with a paper towel and place on your parchment lined sheet pan. Season with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, whisk together: lemon juice, melted butter, and minced garlic.
Drizzle garlic butter lemon sauce on top of the seasoned cod evenly. Bake for 20 minutes at 400°F degrees or until fish is opaque in the middle. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.